About Chaudhary Foundation
Chaudhary Foundation, established in 1995 by the Chaudhary family, is the social initiative of Chaudhary Group. It focuses on activities aimed to improve lives, strengthen communities and sustainably develop Nepal.
Through partnerships with both the local and international communities, Chaudhary Foundation tackles some of Nepal’s most pressing issues within the social, economic and environmental fields. Because of its strong sense of responsibility towards improving livelihoods, the group has actively invested in community projects for over two decades and believes that the relationships it builds with employees, customers, partners and the community at large will shape a stronger society.
Chaudhary Foundation was designed to enhance Chaudhary Group’s contributions to society by reorganizing its social initiatives towards a sustainable and focused model through leveraging its corporate strengths. This belief allows the foundation to focus on several critical issues through which it can adopt the best methodology and have the greatest impact.
For each issue, the foundation funds innovative ideas to help remove barriers and promote sustainable development, including improving quality education, economic empowerment, allowing for access to healthcare and uplifting Nepal’s youth. Consequently, Chaudhary Foundation continues to add to the portfolio of initiatives taken up by the Chaudhary Group and builds upon past successes by applying the same business-oriented approach in tackling these pressing challenges.
Focused and optimistic, the foundation is working with our partners to identify and implement innovative solutions so that every citizen can aspire to live a safe, healthy and productive life.
Chaudhary Foundation believes that quality education, good health and a sustainable ecosystem are required to uplift Nepal so that every citizen can aspire to live a safe, healthy and productive life.
Chaudhary Foundation seek to support Nepal in graduating to a middle-income developing country by December 2026.
- Integrity: Truthful and transparent, committed towards our code of ethics.
- Community Driven: Prioritizing the need of community people and providing high quality services as per need assessment.
- Collaboration and Partnership: We work together inside and outside organization, including our sponsors and donors to achieve our goals.
- Innovation and Empowerment: Encouraging creativity and embracing change in order to empower community people.
- Social welfare and sustainable development: Measure and programs aimed at promoting well-being of individuals and society as a whole whereas balancing between economic growth, social development and environmental protections.
Improving and strengthening communities since 1995
Chaudhary Foundation’s Leadership
Binod K. Chaudhary
Project and Communication Manager
Community / Field Manager
Assistant Program Manager